Re: Software For ADF5355 13GHz Synth

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Dave,

Attached is my hacked version of the OZ4M arduino sketch for the ADF5355.  Don't worry about the odd frequency

have it programmed for.  It is for using an Endwave unit on 24048.080 MHz as a personal beacon. The RFA output gives 1/33 of the final output frequency and the RFB output gives 16/33 of the required output. This is doubled by the Endwave to 32/33 of the final output frequency and mixed with the RFA output to give the desired frequency. I have lashed it up and works and am now trying to build it properly to that is weather proof.

73s

Brian GM8BJF

--
Dr Brian W Flynn