Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest 7th May 2017

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

As usual, we expect to be out next Sunday:

Callsign: M0HNA/P
Locator: IO91RF
Bands: 1.3GHz 250W 67ele
2300 and 2320 MHz 60W 0.95m dish
3.4GHz 15W 0.75m dish
Talkback: direct CQ on 1.3GHz, ON4KST (23cm M0HNA-1, 9&13cm M0HNA-2)
Times: Throughout

73, Phil G3TCU.

On 01/05/2017 17:24, G3XDY g3xdy@btinternet.com [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

The third UKuG Low Band contest takes place this coming Sunday, 7th May,
from 0800 - 1400GMT (0900 - 1500BST). The timing is designed to coincide
with the IARU Region 1 coordinated events held throughout Europe on that
date. The RSGB UHF contest is coincident, stations who wish to enter
both events do not need to commence serial numbers at 001 for the UKuG
exchange. Full rules are here:

http://microwave.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/contest_rules.pl?year=2017&contest=lb_contestMay&seq=

As usual I will collate an activity list, please send me operating plans
in the format below:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1.3GHz 4 x 23 ele 400W
2.3GHz 80cm dish 100W
3.4GHz 80cm dish 20W
Talkback: Direct CQ on 1.3GHz and ON4KST
Times: Throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager