Re: 24, 47, 76 Bcns

Roger Ray

Martyn - just to say there was a bit more 24GHz activity going on!  In the East of the UK this time.
Only having 2 hours available, as I had to be at Headcorn Aerodrome later.  I had a QSO on 24GHz with Dave G0DEC/P across the water in Essex, for his first 24GHz. An attempt with Gus G3ZEZ unfortunately failed, as the path was too cluttered.
I agree more beacons would be useful. With several offair, none were receiveable yesterday in Higham.
Tests on 47 & 76GHz also failed - still the helicopter ride at Headcorn made up for it!  Now that would be a good tool for spotting mm paths....

Roger
G8CUB