Re: RSGB Convention

Andy G4JNT

I will be there

Apparently, some complaints were received last year that there were too many talks on VHF and high frequency matters.

'jnt

On 8 August 2016 at 11:04, willis.mj@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hi All

I am just booking the RSGB convention. Is there any plan to organise a microwave group at the dinner?

I would recommend a visit. The event has its roots as the HF convention with maybe 80% of the attendees still not having realised the change, so this is still dominated by HF DX. We do of course aim to disrupt this now out-dated focus and it is nice to see in the initial programme space has been made for a few talks for those interested technology and in wavelengths 4m and down. More of this is needed but that will only happen if the audience demands it.

Mike