Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 10:00 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] WG16

Years ago I had various pieces of WG16 waveguide but over the yeas they have been given away!

Today i decided to try and feed my dish on the tower from the gable of the bungalow using a combination of WG16 and LDF 4 -50 ..This now gives me an external rotatable  antenna.....downside is that the loss in the coax overtakes the gain in the bigger dish.

I was amazed how little low  measured in the waveguide but equally disappointed in the nearly 3dB loss in

4M of coax.

So the question is where can I get Wg16 or other low loss alternative?  I have Contar rings and flanges

Adrian