Re: Latest RadCom Plus

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) <drkirkby@...>

On 1 August 2016 at 01:32, Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) <drkirkby@...> wrote:

On 29 Jul 2016 19:30, "Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

> Ah, this was on UKuWaves, not RSGBTech
>
> So wasn't "reiterating"
> Send it anyway
>
> Saw your image of how you see the online pub - with overlapped text.  There's something very seriously wrong with your PC setup.

Is it possible that rather than there being something very seriously wrong with my PC setup,  that instead there's something very seriously wrong with the the EPUB document? If so, it could explain why the page renders like this

http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/tmp/Screenshot-5.png

on my computer

OK, I became inquisitive, so decided to look into this at bit more detail.

First I'm not a professional web designer, so I will accept that I may be wrong in some places here, so if so, please correct me. Looking at the HTML page that renders poor, I see it includes two style sheets - style.css and mobile.css

So I downloaded the style sheets, and put them on my own web server, so they can be accessed without a username/password. The two style sheets are here:

http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/tmp/RadCom-Plus-test/style.css

and here