Re: Latest RadCom Plus

cranage@...

I agree absolutely. One cannot have one's cake and eat it. Either RadCom upholds basic scientific standards or gives up totally and sticks to pictures of people holding up bits of paper (sorry could not resist). I am not professionally qualified in this area however, as a scientist, I know the importance of cogent, accurate and precise writing. Regarding the publishing issue, who reads papers on a PC screen anymore? We live in the tablet age for goodness sake. Publications from the RSGB should be published in the appropriate format just like virtuallyevery other communication (how perverse).
Prof. Martin Cranage, PhD, G8OFA