Re: This weekend's GHz band talks to be streamed live

Andy G4JNT

Trevor -
Was there a reason the talks programme was so late being published / arranged ?

Even a week ago your list looked so Tim Peake orientated I gave up.  Have now made other arrangements but would now have been interested in coming along.  I can't be the only one to think this way

Normally functions as mainstream as that event are organised months in advance

Andy  G4JNT

On 29 July 2016 at 09:34, M5AKA m5aka@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

For those unable to join us at Guildford this weekend there be live streaming of the presentations provided by volunteers from the British Amateur Television Club (BATC).

The webstream will be available at this new location:

https://beta.batc.tv/live/amsatuk

The Live Stream will begin on Saturday morning, July 30 at 10:15 BST with the Official Opening by Professor Sir Martin Sweeting G3YJO.

The PDF Programme Schedule, Day-Pass Booking and Travel information are at

----