NEO series GPS modules

usuallyqrt@...

I think users will find with the basic NEO types of GPS modules if you look at the output with the scope referenced against a truly stable source, not another GPS,  that the output signal has a number of discrete phases so is unlikely to be useful directly but might be ok with further integration.  I have not looked at the timing version which ought to have this issue fixed ?

This is much like the phase shifting of Droitwich locked references which many seemed not to be aware of in simple designs.

Good investigation is required before implementation.  The scope must be externally locked or its trace will simply follow the meander.

73 John G8ACE