Date : 07/25/16 14:21:30
Sujet : Re: [ukmicrowaves] replacement GPS module

I've got a Ublox GPS. I think it's the same as the NEO6. It will output a vast range of frequencies
if you send the correct strings to it. In the files you'll find 'GW4NOS GPS Programmes.zip'. There
is a list of strings there for 1,2,4,5,10MHz that you can send from a terminal program or the
programme 'GPS Utility.exe'. I'd be interested to know how well this GPS works in a frequency
standard. It's much more sensitive receiver than the Jupiter GPS's.

Roger GW4NOS