Re: replacement GPS module

R Hopkins

I've got a Ublox GPS. I think it's the same as the NEO6. It will output a vast range of frequencies
if you send the correct strings to it. In the files you'll find 'GW4NOS GPS Programmes.zip'. There
is a list of strings there for 1,2,4,5,10MHz that you can send from a terminal program or the
programme 'GPS Utility.exe'. I'd be interested to know how well this GPS works in a frequency
standard. It's much more sensitive receiver than the Jupiter GPS's.

Roger GW4NOS

On 25 Jul 2016 03:17:04 -0700, you wrote:

Hi,
I am currently in the process of rebuilding my GPSDO and thought It might be a good time to replace/update the Jupiter-T receiver. Can anyone recommend a suitable modern replacement that still has the 10Khz output?

thanks,

Mike G6TRM