Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] replacement GPS module

Have a look at the Ublox 6T or 8T devices/modules, they are optimised for timing applications and can be configured to give a secondary output up to 1MHz (or more).

Stephen Tompsett

On 25 Jul 2016 11:17, "mb.golfmad@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hi,
I am currently in the process of rebuilding my GPSDO and thought It might be a good time to replace/update the Jupiter-T receiver. Can anyone recommend a suitable modern replacement that still has the 10Khz output?

thanks,

Mike G6TRM