Unfortunately only talkback will be via 600 ohms   07778 523 832
Had a successful one way with John API this lunchtime from base of the Mendip mast..see attached.
The 7watts burnt nicely through John's tree cove

On Tuesday, 19 July 2016, 18:39, "Alan Dimmick dimmickalan@... [ukmicrowaves]" wrote:

Hello again,

I wonder if we should leave the test until a little later in the week when Ed can be qrv....l worked Ralph today just to test the kit was ok...He was 59+ and l around 57 from IN88AQ. ....He said it might be better to wait until 4pm or so when the temp has cooled off a bit though it should be a bit cooler anyway....
What about 4pm (3pm) on Thursday or Friday if that suits....let me know any other times might be better for you.. l could be qrv pretty quickly if required and l am about..

73 Alan F/GM0USI/P

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Edward Harland g3vpf@... [ukmicrowaves]"
Date: 19/07/2016 05:35 (GMT+01:00)
To: ukmicrowaves@..., ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Re: F/GM0USI/P IN78/88 3cm next week

Alan

Regrettably Weds is the only day this week I can't make, tied up in a meeting in Southampton all day. For info there was all the visual signs of a super-refraction duct out in the Channel this afternoon. Also, the weather will change overnight Tuesday into Wednesday to much cooler air so little chance of surface ducts after that.

Ed G3VPF

Yep you've picked a week of good weather Wednesday is good for me, have to be somewhere in the morning but should be done by lunch so will head straight over to lane end
73 John

Hi there,

Have arrived in the Roscoff area and am staying for a week in St Pol de.Leon just to the south...wx looks extremely warm tomorrow so thinking Wednesday around 13-1500local...local time here is 1 hour ahead...
I can use my phone for calls and data so l can easily phone or attempt to get on KST...l will be using 10368.120...cw possible also
Kit is only around 1.75w to a flatflat panel antenna of around 20db...
Hopefully l haven't forgotten anything..
If Wednesday doesn't suit l may be able to make time on another occasion. .
Locator should be about IN88AQ but that may change if l can't get a parking space hi.
73 Alan F/GM0USI/P 07785744643

Sent from my Samsung device
From: "Adrian whatmore g4uvz@... [ukmicrowaves]"
Date: 17/07/2016 14:41 (GMT+00:00)
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: F/GM0USI/P IN78/88 3cm next week

I too am keen to work across from the south west from one of my sites near Taunton ..I think that you plan to work Edward VPF ..so could deploy at a similar time ..Happy for a timed sked if neccessary,,I too run the DGU but now with a 7 watt PA ,so we should have no problems
Adrian 07778 523 832   adrianwhatmore248@...