Re: 10GHzPortaBeacon On

John McCarthy

Sorry Andy but early start tomorrow prevents me from looking tonight but if your about Thursday find a spot and point towards France as Andy is about and at least three stations UK side see the thread on the Yahoo forum for more details. On a side note hope to have full tx/rx for JT tomorrow if last component turns up.

John

On Tue, 19 Jul, 2016 at 20:31, Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt@... [ukmicrowaves]
wrote:

Now pointing north.
I'll leave t there
 'jnt

On 19 July 2016 at 20:09, Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
I'm currently on Crabwood farm, Near Winchester IO91HB75 running the new 10GHz PortaBeacon

JT4G 10368.350 (Tone zero)   tune 10368.3492

Using a 20dB horn with takeoff to the north, but currently pointing West.   Any requests for tests, my mobile no is 07576 765856.
Complete blockage toteh east from this location, but if anyone wants, I can drive round the corner later see if there is a path in that direction

Andy  G4JNT