Re: F/GM0USI/P IN78/88 3cm next week

John McCarthy

Hi Alan times are good for me my mobile is 07762112271

On Tue, 19 Jul, 2016 at 19:37, Alan Dimmick dimmickalan@... [ukmicrowaves]
wrote:

Thursday at 1600 local. ..1500 your time..any mobile numbers might be handy?
Will be on .120 from 1500BST...

Hope to hear some of you!

73 Alan  F/GM0USI/P  IN88aq

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Edward Harland g3vpf@... [ukmicrowaves]"
Date: 19/07/2016 20:32 (GMT+01:00)
To: ukmicrowaves@..., ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: RE: [ukmicrowaves] Re: F/GM0USI/P IN78/88 3cm next week

Thursday works best for me. Let me know what time you will be on and I can go to Abbotsbury Hill. Ideal for cross-channel work but not so good to East.

Ed G3VPF

Ditto can do Thursday so looks like you got three willing participants. To Noel will meet you at lane end and if that doesn't work we can always try pickets post maybe?

John

I can do 3pm (UK) on Thursday but not Friday.

73 – Noel G8GTZ

From: "Edward Harland g3vpf@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...>
Date: 19/07/2016 05:35 (GMT+01:00)
To: ukmicrowaves@..., ukmicrowaves@...

Alan

Regrettably Weds is the only day this week I can't make, tied up in a meeting in Southampton all day. For info there was all the visual signs of a super-refraction duct out in the Channel this afternoon. Also, the weather will change overnight Tuesday into Wednesday to much cooler air so little chance of surface ducts after that.

Ed G3VPF

Yep you've picked a week of good weather Wednesday is good for me, have to be somewhere in the morning but should be done by lunch so will head straight over to lane end

73 John

Hi there,

Have arrived in the Roscoff area and am staying for a week in St Pol de.Leon just to the south...wx looks extremely warm tomorrow so thinking Wednesday around 13-1500local...local time here is 1 hour ahead...

I can use my phone for calls and data so l can easily phone or attempt to get on KST...l will be using 10368.120...cw possible also

Kit is only around 1.75w to a flatflat panel antenna of around 20db...

Hopefully l haven't forgotten anything..

If Wednesday doesn't suit l may be able to make time on another occasion. .

Locator should be about IN88AQ but that may change if l can't get a parking space hi.

73 Alan F/GM0USI/P 07785744643

Sent from my Samsung device

From: "Adrian whatmore g4uvz@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...>
Date: 17/07/2016 14:41 (GMT+00:00)
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: F/GM0USI/P IN78/88 3cm next week

I too am keen to work across from the south west from one of my sites near Taunton ..I think that you plan to work Edward VPF ..so could deploy at a similar time ..Happy for a timed sked if neccessary,,I too run the DGU but now with a 7 watt PA ,so we should have no problems

Adrian 07778 523 832   adrianwhatmore248@...