From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:10 PM
To: Ukmicrowaves (ukmicrowaves@...)
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Re: Yahoo group web site very slow?

Same problem with Virgin Media ISP, same fix, set DNS to 8.8.8.8

Just exactly what am I doing when I set my DNS to do this?

I think I'm looking for an explanation of DNS here!

73

John

On 12 July 2016 at 21:09, 'Noel Matthews' noel@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hi – thanks for the heads up that it might be DNS related – I’ve changed the DNS on this PC to Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and the problem is cured – it took over 2 minutes to load the files area earlier today, now it is instant J

73 Noel