From: "Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...>
Date: 19/06/2016 3:14 pm (GMT+00:00)
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] SSPA coooling at mast-head

Err...

Isn't condensation created the other way round?    Cold air is dry, and when heated, is drier still.
Consider your bathroom mirror after a shower...

'jnt

I dont like the idea of dragging cold air into a warm box. Wouldnt this cause moisture issues?

I need to keep the sspa cooled without having a box full of water!