SSPA coooling at mast-head

DAVID G4ASR

Hello,  I am building up a 23cm masthead mounted system.

The 200W sspa has two blowers associated with heatsink and I am mounting this inside the masthead box.

What is the preferred method of dealing with the air flow?

Do I have two holes underneath, one for air entry and one for expelled air, suitably engineered of course.

I dont like the idea of dragging cold air into a warm box. Wouldnt this cause moisture issues?

I need to keep the sspa cooled without having a box full of water!

I can mount the heatsink externally on the box and have the blowers in the open air.  Reliability?

Any suggestions how others have done this will be gratefully received.

73 David G4ASR