Re: UKAC SHF - Some ideas how to get more folks active?

Ed G3VPF

Thanks Neil, will give it a try on my Android phone. Interestingly I have just received a message from Vodafone to say the local network in South Dorset will be disrupted over the next few days while it is upgraded. Hopefully that means we will have 4G available very soon.

Ed G3VPF

On Friday, 10 June 2016, 17:58, "m0ghz.david@... [ukmicrowaves]" wrote:

As one of the few stations that is active on all the SHF bands for the UKACs I find there is too little time to work everybody, especially when 13cm starts late.  The activity on 6cm (narrow band!) in particular is very low and we need to encourage those with equipment to get back on.   Many microwavers have to go portable to operate, evenings proabably makes it difficult for some.

I would favour combining the SHF UKACs with the weekend microwave contests, then we might get more activity.  This would then give me (or Pete) the opportunity to enter the 6m UKAC!

David M0GHZ