From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: 12 June 2016 14:41
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: RAL

Not  this year because there were no available dates  in June. This was because all the weekends we could make were either major contests or local rallies.

The other weekends either I was away, or Mike and Ann were. What we need is a retired person with time to organise. Now we are not tied to RAL we have more scope in that direction. Since the rest of you retired,  those of us remaining have more to do,

Mike._

Posted by: willis.mj@...

Reply to sender

Reply to group