From: Andrew Denham <Andrew.Denham@...>
Date: 7 June 2016 at 11:12
Subject: Marconi stuff
To: "andy.g4jnt@..." <andy.g4jnt@...>

Hi,

Richard from AQL suggested you as a possible source of help.

I have an ancient Marconi spectrum analyser (2383) with a broken 4.4GHz amplifier.

I am trying to get either a complete 2383 unit, working or not, or the tracking generator or receiver modules as both have the same amps inside and hopefully at least one will work. If you know of anyone who may have such items I would be very happy to purchase.

If you can help would you please drop me an e-mail?

Best regards

Andrew

Andrew Denham
Defence Design Manager