Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Scatterpoint

Well, I downloaded the high-res A4 .PDF and that worked fine.   I'm not interested in printing to paper or wasting trees, but did just now use the Cutepdf  print driver to print to another .PDF file (yes, I know that was a totally pointless occupation, but it does prove the print process works).   Which it did faultlessly.

'jnt

On 6 June 2016 at 17:16, 'Michael Scott' g3lyp@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hi All

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems printing the latest Scatterpoint from  Dropbox? I have tried it on two computers, one running XP and the other W10.

I realise it is a large file, but it should print OK.

73, Mike, G3LYP