Re: Visit to Cardiff/Bristol

GORDONJ REASON <gordonj.reason@...>

Bristol ............ Be very aware , when driving , that in the city centre loop  , it's a strict , 20mph zone , with plenty of camera's , also quite a lot around the roads off , the centre , also with disguised 20 mph signs .....

Not been to Cardiff for a long time ..... so may get info from others ......

73's .

On 06 June 2016 at 04:19 "Derek Kozel derek.kozel@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hello folks,

I'll be moving to Cardiff this fall and am visiting at the end of this month, from June 27th till June 2nd. We'll be flat hunting but I hope to find out a bit about the local radio happenings. Does anyone know of local groups? I will also be in Bristol for a day or two as there is a chance I'll be doing research there.

Also could I tempt anyone to an evening of chatting over curry? While in the Glasgow area I went to a semi regular dinner with other microwavers and has a great time.

Thanks,
Derek
AG6PO