Re: Looking for advice on the best way to install mast head preamps for 70cms and 23cms.

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

Hi Keith,

For what it's worth, I've attached details of the mast head pre-amp boxes I've built.

These have worked well for me over the past six years. I've used the 'sealed' approach rather than ventilated/drain holes that some people advocate.

73, Phil.

On 08/05/2016 23:15, 'Keith D. Le Boutillier' keithl@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

Hi

Looking for advice on the best way to install mast head preamps for 70cms and 23cms.

Both receive preamps are home built and will need to have coax relays fitted.

Both TX systems will run full UK limit at the moment I have only a single coax to each antenna

How best to integrate the above in a real world system, what coax relays are you using and what kind of isolation

Should I be looking for between ports?

Both systems will be controlled from a sequencer.

Any advice, pointers most welcome

73 Keith GU6EFB