Re: Activity List for UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest Sunday 8th May

g4bao

I plan to be QRV on 23cms, 3cms and 24GHz over the weekend at various times

Callsign: G4BAO
Locator: JO02cg
Bands: 1.3GHz 350W 44ele
10GHz 7W 0.6m dish
24GHz 1W 0.6m dish

Talkback: Direct CQ on 1.3GHz, ON4KST

I'm particularly looking for JO03, IO93 or IO91 square (or any I haven't worked!) on 24GHz to complete my first 5-square 24GHZ UKuG award.

Anyone planning to go to any of those with 24GHz?

I already have JO01, JO02 IO83 and IO92 but happy for any QSOs on that band

73
John

On 4 May 2016 at 20:49, Phil Guttridge p.guttridge@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

We'll be out for the May session:

Callsign: M0HNA/P
Locator: IO91RF
Bands: 1.3GHz 250W 67ele
2.3GHz 60W 0.9m dish
3.4GHz 15W 0.75m dish
Talkback: ON4KST, direct CQ on 23cm.
Times: Throughout the event

73, Phil G3TCU

On 02/05/2016 21:54, G3XDY g3xdy@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

I will assemble the usual activity list for the UKuG Low Band Contest
this coming Sunday 8th May.

It takes place from 08:00 to 14:00 GMT (09:00 to 15:00 BST) on 1.3, 2.3
and 3.4GHz.

This event is coordinated with the IARU/RSGB events over the weekend of
7/8th May, so there should be a reasonable activity level with some
continental stations to work.

If you are taking part in the other events as well then you don't need
to start your serial numbers from 001 for the UKuG event.

Please send your activity plans in the format below, to reach me by
close of play on Friday. I will publish the list on Saturday morning.

Callsign: G3XDY

Locator: JO02OB

Bands: 1.3GHz 400W 4x23ele

2.3GHz 100W 0.8m dish

3.4GHz 20W 0.8m dish

Talkback: Direct CQ on 1.3GHz, ON4KST and 144MHz

Times: Throughout.

73

John G3XDY

UkuG Contest Manager