Re: Activity List for UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest Sunday 8th May

Pete - GM4BYF

It would be good to work you Martyn

Callsigns GM3HAM/P or GM4BYF/P

Locator IO74WV

Bands:-
1.3GHz 100W 57 element Callsign GM4BYF/P
2.3GHz 100W 1.2m dish
3.4GHz 60W   1.2m dish

Will also have 10GHz 10W 80cm dish & 70cm 100W 27elements

Talkback/skeds 2m, 70cm , KST if we can make it work, mobile 07769822648

Times on site 1400 1900 GMT Sat – 0800 - 1400 GMTSun

vry 73
Pete GM4BYF

Sent: Friday, May 6, 2016 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Activity List for UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest Sunday 8th May

Callsign: G3UKV
Locator: IO82RR
Bands: 1.3, 2.3, 3.4 GHz. 90cm dish.
Talkback: 2m SSB (preferred) and 'KST - or direct, of course
Times: Most of day. Swap 13/9cm around lunchtime

73 Martyn G3UKV

On 02/05/2016 21:54, G3XDY g3xdy@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

I will assemble the usual activity list for the UKuG Low Band Contest
this coming Sunday 8th May.

It takes place from 08:00 to 14:00 GMT (09:00 to 15:00 BST) on 1.3, 2.3
and 3.4GHz.

This event is coordinated with the IARU/RSGB events over the weekend of
7/8th May, so there should be a reasonable activity level with some
continental stations to work.

If you are taking part in the other events as well then you don't need
to start your serial numbers from 001 for the UKuG event.

Please send your activity plans in the format below, to reach me by
close of play on Friday. I will publish the list on Saturday morning.

Callsign: G3XDY

Locator: JO02OB

Bands: 1.3GHz 400W 4x23ele

2.3GHz 100W 0.8m dish

3.4GHz 20W 0.8m dish

Talkback: Direct CQ on 1.3GHz, ON4KST and 144MHz

Times: Throughout.

73

John G3XDY

UkuG Contest Manager