Activity List for UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest Sunday 8th May

John Quarmby

I will assemble the usual activity list for the UKuG Low Band Contest this coming Sunday 8th May.

It takes place from 08:00 to 14:00 GMT (09:00 to 15:00 BST) on 1.3, 2.3 and 3.4GHz.

This event is coordinated with the IARU/RSGB events over the weekend of 7/8th May, so there should be a reasonable activity level with some continental stations to work.

If you are taking part in the other events as well then you don't need to start your serial numbers from 001 for the UKuG event.

Please send your activity plans in the format below, to reach me by close of play on Friday. I will publish the list on Saturday morning.

Callsign: G3XDY

Locator: JO02OB

Bands: 1.3GHz 400W 4x23ele

2.3GHz 100W 0.8m dish

3.4GHz 20W 0.8m dish

Talkback: Direct CQ on 1.3GHz, ON4KST and 144MHz

Times: Throughout.

73

John G3XDY

UkuG Contest Manager