Re: Auto-PLL board..Arrival

Robert Offer <robo959@...>

Hi Mike
My thanks for organising this group buy scheme of the auto-pll board. Mine has now arrived and I am most grateful for all the time and effort you have personally put in. Thank You.
Vy 73
Bob
G1ZJP

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 7:10 PM, mb.golfmad@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,
If you have been waiting for your auto-PLL board to arrive, I am sorry there has been a delay...last week I had to attend a funeral that was totally unexpected and on my return home I have gone down with this cough/flu that is doing the rounds
As soon as I am well again I will contact everyone and start sending the boards out..

My sincere apologies for the delay,

Mike G6TRM