Transco Y relay (not?)

Alan G0XBV

Gents,

I have a mystery coax relay (no letters or numbers) which vaguely resembles the above (it also has a Y-shaped connector layout), but with tri-angled (and for some reason, scalloped) sides.  The solenoid is also different insofar as it is perpendicular to the body with a piston action.  It does have an inspection facility which has revealed the moving contact to be disc-shaped. Chunky, shorting and with 3 N(F), it looks like it might have a higher spec than my current bladed ones, though the solenoid is currently o/c.

Any ideas?  Worth rewinding or just scrap :>)

Many thanks,

Al G0XBV_._,___