Sick HP8559A analyser

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

I have had a sick HP8559A analyser (in an 853A display mainframe) collecting dust in the shack for a long time. It was discarded by its original owner because of mechanical failures in the front panel rotary switches. I painstakingly repaired all the switches but it still has a fault. I pretty sure it’s the YIG oscillator that’s failed. I haven’t seen one come up on eBay so does anyone else have a sick 8559A that might yield the part(s) I need, that they could be persuaded to part with or alternately is anyone else trying to fix one of their own?

73, Phil G3TCU