Re: G4EAT - SK

David <david.g6feo@...>

Very sad news.

I first met John in San Francisco where I was visiting a company he
worked for, where I found out about his microwave interests.

We used to meet regularly at RAL and other events.

My condolences to his family.

David.
G6FEO.

On Wed, 2015-03-04 at 15:40 +0000, g4bao john@... [ukmicrowaves]
wrote:

I'm sad to report the sudden death of John Wood, G4EAT recently at the
age of 59.

John was a very well known microwaver and it would probably be easier
to list the awards and records he hadn't won rather than those he had.
I'm hoping that the UK Microwave group can come up with a fitting long
- term tribute to John, and we will be discussing that in Committee in
due course.

If anyone has any memories of John they wish to share, please post
them here and send them to me for RadCom and Martin for Scatterpoint
to scatterpoint@..."

There will be a family funeral on Monday the 9th of March.

73

John G4BAO

Treasurer, UK Microwave Group

RadCom GHz bands Columnist