First 2300Mhz QSO

Keith GW3TKH

Hi
I used my new 2300Mhz NoV for my first QSO with Pete, G4HQX/P.
The path was between Wenallt Hill, Cardiff and Coaley Peak, Gloucestershire.
Equipment at both ends was DB6NT G2 transverters re-crystalled for the
new band, 1W to a 25 element Yagi, sigs. 59/59
After the mods were done we had doubts that the gear was working as we
couldn't decode Andy's beacon over a period of several days.
No big deal I guess, the distance is only 67Km, but we can test with
others with a little more confidence when the wx improves!

73 Keith
GW3TKH