Re: WG20 Round flange

mw1fgq

Mark and Chris

Thanks both for your informative replies, I may well make a start on my 24 Ghz system this year and will no doubt be back to ask more questions about it!

Whilst I'm on - has anyone made a PC soundcard based equivalent to an HP 415E or is there anything that can be suitably scaled for direct square law and VSWR indication? I guess that it might need an external amplifier and attenuator to match the spec, I already have a 415E and various elderly bits of gear that need it but it would be nice to have a big display for a demo.

Thanks

John

MW1FGQ