Re: GMRT

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Chris,

Great to see you again at the GMRT. We did briefly mention the of the GPS Modules from China on Ebay. The ones I have used were for timing applications only and I was only after the NEMA data. The ones I use and have a number of are the VKEL units also from GOODLUCKSELL.  There are some on at present (Item # 3013667233) A bargain at £6.72! with free postage all the way from China! Like Mark I found they work in my shack. I don't think they would do for timing unless there are some "undocumented feature"

73s Brian
GM8BJF