from the local agricultural merchants.

Now for some hard work.

David.

On Sat, 2014-08-02 at 10:53 +0100, gm4byf@...
[ukmicrowaves] wrote:

I am not sure where you are located. I got a very good one at a
reasonable price from the yacht chandler/supplier near here –
Edinburgh.
GL
73

Pete byf

From: mailto:ukmicrowaves@...
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 8:00 PM
To: mailto:ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Winch

There was one in this months rad com small adverts!

Reg G8VHI

On 25 Jul 2014 20:52, "David david.g6feo@... [ukmicrowaves]"
<ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Can anybody suggest a supplier for a hand winch, or has
somebody got one
to sell?

I have realised that to raise my new mast safely the rope and
pulleys I
have are not good enough.

Hence the need for a winch.

Each mast section weighs about 180kg, hence the wire rope
needs to be
rated at least to 500kg, and 50m long, the total height of the
mast is
21m.

Any help or advice appreciated.

73, David.