Re: GM3WOJ streaming audio

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Nick,

Interested in your thoughts on it. I have noticed that the signal picks up in the evenings as it is getting dark.
The wx is pretty settled at present and it will be interesting to see what happens when we get some good going rain! In my experience it rains most of the time on those high peaks!
I will leave the audio streaming, but I need to find some more energy efficient way of doing it as it involves running a PC and my FT736 plus 3cm transverter.

Plan A was to stream IQ data from a dongle/PLL LNB and raspberry pi but the upload speed on my internet couldn't handle it. I need to look further into that.

73s

Brian GM8BJF