Activity List for the Low Band Contest on Sunday 4th May - M0HNA/P

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

Looking forward to better activity than the April event.
We will be calling CQ on 1296.245 (+/- QRM) throughout.

Callsign: M0HNA/P
Locator: IO91RF
Bands:
1.3GHz - 250W to 4 x 35ele
2.3GHz - 60W to 90cm dish
3.4GHz - 15W to 70cm dish
Talkback: KST (one login for 23cm and another for 13/9cm)
Times: Throughout

73, Phil G3TCU (on behalf of G1EHF, G4SJH, G3TCT & G3WBQ)

On 25/04/2014 14:04, G3XDY wrote:

Another Low Band contest is coming up on Sunday 4th May, coincident with
the latter stages of the RSGB event the same weekend. This is also an
IARU coordinated date, so there will be good activity from the continent.

Please send details of your operating plans in the usual format, as
below, and I will endeavour to get the list out on Friday evening.

Callsign:
Locator:
Bands: 1.3GHz
2.3GHz
3.4GHz
Talkback:
Times:

I won't be able to take part due to family commitments, but wish you all
good luck and good DX.

73

John G3XDY

---