De: M0GHZ David
Para: ukmicrowaves@...
Enviado: Martes 25 de marzo de 2014 23:53
Asunto: [ukmicrowaves] Icom UX-98 13 cm Module

Posted on behalf of Bernie G4HWA:

Hi All
Has anyone ever modified the Icom UX-98 13 cm Module for the Icom 970 Multimode/Multiband rig.
After 12 years of looking I finally got the UX-98 from the US only to find it operates from 2400 Mhz upwards (I was under the impression it covered from 2300-2400Mhz).
Before I take it apart to find out the internal xtal frequency I thought I’d see if anyone has already modified it to 2300Mhz .
I may be lucky with a simple strap /diode change (but I doubt it!!)
Thanks again
Bernie
G4HWA