Re: SMA / APC3.5 accessory part searching

David <david.g6feo@...>

I think what you are referring to DMC used to fit to some of their
microwave equipment.

I've found 3 in my DMC junk box.

If you want them I'll post them to you, let me have your address.

73, David.
G6FEO.

On Sun, 2014-03-23 at 08:00 +0100, "Pierre-Fran├žois (f5bqp_pfm)" wrote:
Hi the Gang,

I'm searching for a manufacturer which build an accessory for sma and
APC3.5 nuts, to tork easily by hand the plug when you have to mount and
dismount it very often.
It's a sort of plastic wheel you place on the hexagonal nut of the plug.
It exists also in alumina however the one I'm interested in is the
plastic one not to scratch the nut.
Do you know who's manufacturing such a tool?
I need several of these to equip some noise sources.

I would appreciate your help.

Also if you're EME fan don't forget to register you to the EME2014, it's
located just across the Channel in Brittanny at Pleumeur Bodou.
www.eme2014.fr

Best 73's to all of you