I'll look out for you on KST for 10GHz. Don't have the 15W amp up and running yet, but  I hope to by the contest next weekend.

73
John

On 20 September 2013 18:10, dimmickalan <dimmickalan@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Just to say l should be out at the usual spot on Sunday...condx look like they might well up...will have 3 bands with me and kst..
Qrv between about 1130 and 1415 local.
73 Alan GM0USI/P

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: John Worsnop <john@...>
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] National Hamfest

I'll also be there on the Friday. Either on the rsgb propgation studies committee stand or with "Flossie" and the Camb-Hams.
73
John

On Sep 19, 2013 8:30 AM, "Christopher Bartram" <cbartram@...> wrote:

There's no official UKuG presence at the National Hamfest, but I'll be
there, wearing a 'work' hat on the Friday. I will be on the VHF/UHF DX
Shop stand, and have a display of my microwave system components. I'll
also be talking about some work I'm currently doing for Linear Amp UK.

If microwavers would like somewhere to congregate, can I suggest a
gathering at the VHF/UHF DX Shop stand at about mid-day on Friday.

Vy 73

Chris
GW4DGU