Re: 24GHz, 47GHz, and 76-248GHz Contests next weekend, 21st July

Martyn G3UKV

Apologies for re-send - but Yahoo seems to be delaying this topical msg when earlier mailings are included. So I've cut them right down, back to John's original...

Hi Peter, Keith, Chris, Roger et al
Been studying potential paths re 24 GHz.
So....
Start at Brown Clee (IO82QL84), around 0930 (UTC). Path to JO01EP maybe ????(with lift!) + IO81LS, IO93FB, IO93AD likely
Rove to Little Wenlock area (IO82RQ60). Paths to IO81LS, IO93AD, IO93AF08 maybe. Middle of day.
Rove to Redhill or New Works (IO82TQ16, IO82SQ01). Paths to Alport, Cat & Fiddle and more.  Later in afternoon. (Say 15:00 ?)

Lots of room for new paths there, and lots of '....perhaps...'. Any other suggestions ?
Trust the microwave group pick up the diesel fuel bill for participants ? (just to see who reads this...!)
Any one else other than previously declared coming out ?  The more the merrier;
73 Martyn (G3UKV/P on this occasion - rest of TDARS group gone AWOL)

On 13/07/2013 23:10, G3XDY wrote:

I won't be putting together a formal activity list for this event, as I
etc etc