From: g4bao
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 11:54 AM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] G100RSGB -underwhelmed with uWave QSOS

Come on UKmicrowavers! G100RSGB has been ready with 23 and 3cms gear and so far, above 1GHz we have had two 3cms and 6 23cms QSOs. Almost no UK 3cms stations logged in to KST yesterday, compared to tens in France, and no sked requests via the 6 and 2m stations.
Give me something positive to report in GHz bands. Email me direct for skeds. Note we only have takeoff N to W on 3cms, but 23cms all round.

73
John

No virus found in this message.