Re: CCX 3cms - on or off - not CW

John Fell

I also have not seen CCX for several weeks , but it needs some rain along the path to pop up above noise and its been 30C a lot and very dry for July so far .Prepare for flooding .........

73
John
G0API

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 12:04 PM, g3vkv <g3vkv@...> wrote:

Hi John, that one has been fixed some time ago, the GB3UK repeater antenna has been moved to another corner of the mast, will see if I can find out more info - perhaps it doesn't like the heat, CCX is way down in strength here, maybe the PA has gone, it would only take a few milliwatts to be the strength it is here at 4km. 73 Graham