Re: 24GHz, 47GHz, and 76-248GHz Contests next weekend, 21st July

Peter Day <microwaves@...>

24GHz Sunday 21st July:

G3PHO/P: 24GHz only. 2watts to 60cm offset dish. Talkback: 144.175MHz ssb ...NO KST.

Roving around the Peak District: 10.00BST to approx 11.30: Alport Height. IO93FB44
12:30BST-14:30: Merryton Low Triangle IO93AD
15:00BST - ? : Possibly Cat & Fiddle near Buxton or other location on demand.

It would be great if some of the southern stations travelled to a location suitable for working us northerners ... say within 160km or so of
Alport and Merryton ... locations like Malvern Hills, Cotswolds, Chilterns, Coombe Gibbett, Therfield, etc.

Years ago there were several of you who had a sense of adventure and tried to do new paths etc on these bands. Today they seem happy to reinvent the wheel and work the same old tried and tested ones month after month ... boring! :-)

... and don't tell me you're all too old to make the trip ... I'm older than all of you!

73

Peter G3PHO

"Have rig... will travel"