Thanks -Finningley

SAM JEWELL

I would like to add my thanks to Kevin and the team at Finningley. I had a great day out on Sunday, even though I'm getting to the point where a 400 mile round trip is getting to be more tiring than in the past!
Chris and Noel did an excellent job of presenting the OFCOM consultation concerns and maybe how we could respond, individually, to the 9 questions. I am really, really, glad that Noel has joined the UKuG committee. Maybe now we can have that close relationship with BATC that should have been in place many years ago.

I thoroughly enjoyed the presentation by Darren and Jenny on the Olympics and how OFCOM managed the whole frequency allocation and policing business.

Unfortunately I didn't get to see Stuart's optical talk or Martin's talk on how the Telford guys work microwave contests. It's sure they were both excellent.

Finally, I'm sorry about monopolising the raffle draw....... For those not there, it was a case of three of us being repeatedly drawn..........It wasn't staged and was probably the first time I had won anything at a raffle in many years. The bottle of wine will go down well, I am sure!

Thanks again for a great day.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent tomorrow from my time machine

g4ddk.com