From: Ralph Bird
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Re: GB3MCB on 23 cms

Hello Dave,

I use between 500-600Hz to receive CW as I find 800Hz more difficult to differentiate
between signal and noise/QRM/static,  at the lower 5-600 it is easier to read.
The frequency I gave of the beacon though was zero beat (as near as I could determine).

Back into the woodwork here to continue the hunt for DX

73
Ralph G4ALY