Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Re: GB3MCB on 23 cms [1 Attachment]

Interesting trace Tim,

I can detect GB3MCB and, at the moment, can even hear the CW ident.  I'm also seeing doppler shifted signals from Aircraft reflections.

Attached (I hope) is a screenshot taken using SpectrumLabs a few moments ago.

As you will see, some direct and some scattered/doppler signals.

However, the thing I wanted to ask about is the frequency you mentioned.  Is that dial frequency, or the frequency of the actual recieved signal?  I see that your trace