Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 9:38 AM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: 24GHz, 47GHz, and 76-248GHz Contests next weekend, 21st July

I'm not really "in the loop" with the mmwavers as I've only recently got back on the band, but I plan to be QRV on 24GHz (and 10GHz) from home during the contest and co-ordinating via KST.

It would be good if the portable stations could let me know their approximate whereabouts on the Sunday so I can be QRV at the right time. If the info was on this reflector, not direct that would be even better for promoting the higher bands.