From: G3XDY
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 12:10 AM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] 24GHz, 47GHz, and 76-248GHz Contests next weekend, 21st July

I won't be putting together a formal activity list for this event, as I
expect those with the capability to take part are already in touch with
each other to coordinate sites etc, so this is just a reminder that the
UK Microwave group mm wave contest is next Sunday 21st July, from 0900 -
1700z (1000 - 1800 BST).

73

John G3XDY