Re: Finningley

g8ugl <jim@...>

All credit to you Dave. Well said.
Message Received: Jul 13 2013, 02:25 AM
From: "Dave"
To: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Finningley

Dear All,

I now realise that I was on the wrong site to ammend my registration for Finningley this year. After using the UKuG site to access the Finningley website for this
year, I was able to re-enter my registration.

At this point I should apologise for some of the postings that I have made recently. My explanation, but not excuse, is that I have been under some pressure
both personally and through work and I have, I am sorry to have to admit, allowed my frustration and anger to be relayed on this and other forums.

After discussing this with other radio amateurs and, I hope still, friends, I have decided to take the digest version. This should allow me to think before I post in
future.

Dave (G0DJA)